Due to new measures by the Dutch government and RIVM to prevent the further spread of the coronavirus in the Netherlands, we would like to explain the effects this has on everyone who orders from Fresh2Go.
Our main concern is the health and well-being of our customers and employees. Unless otherwise prescribed by RIVM, we keep Fresh2Go locations open. We do our utmost to ensure that your order with Fresh2Go is as safe as possible.
Below are the additional measures we have taken:
- We’ve given our teams everything they need to provide a safe work environment, according to government guidelines.
- We have drastically increased the frequency at which we clean our work environment and kitchen. The kitchen, materials and interior at our locations are cleaned extra often with disinfectant cleaning products.
- We advised all Fresh2go team members to follow the RIVM guidelines with regard to self-isolation in case of complaints. If an employee does not feel completely healthy, he or she is denied access to our locations.
- All our employees, including deliverers, wear gloves to prevent contamination as much as possible.
- For now we only deliver and keep the locations closed to customers. You can therefore
no longer pick up your order at Fresh2Go.
- We continue to monitor the situation closely to ensure that Fresh2Go is fully prepared for any confirmed cases at any of our locations.
Taking into account the above measures, we would like to emphasize that delivering food is the safest way for the time being. If you have any questions about how we deal with the Coronavirus, you can always contact us by phone or email.